Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas 2008

Well, we had a wonderful Christmas! I am posting a little late but we wanted to share that Steve got his shotgun! Right on! Even though there were no squeals of delight like I was hoping, I could tell he was excited. And he gave me the BEST perfume ever, I freakin love it! (And I smell amazing, haha). These were just a few of the many gifts we received thanks to our wonderful families! Anyway, he took his new gun to "shoot stuff" and it lives up to his expectations so I am extremely relieved and glad my dad picked it out instead of me.

Steve opening his shot gun.
Sorry, no pictures of him in action.

3 comments:

Magen said...

What kind did you get, Steve? I have to admit that I LOVE shooting shotguns! no joke. We had a ward party where we shot shotguns...no joke...and now I am hooked.

We will have to shoot at Grandpa's this summer. Love ya.

Megan D. said...

Fun stuff. I'm glad you had a happy Christmas. :) Hope to see you soon!

Jill Sanders said...

Steve - don't shoot your eye out!
Sara- what kind of perfume did you get?