Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Clean!

I have to mention how awesome my Steven is. So yesterday when I came home from work, my AMAZING husband had cleaned our house! Even though he has finals to study for this week and he works everyday, I came home to find that he had picked up all our stuff that had been lying around, vacuumed upstairs and downstairs, cleared off our computer desk hidden under papers and books, dusted, did the dishes, a load of laundry, AND made the bed. (It made me feel really lazy that I slacked off and hadn't done anything!) But I was so grateful, and it was SO sweet. I love you Steve! Thanks for everything you do for me.
p.s. I'll take care of the bathrooms :)

8 comments:

Megan D. said...

What a nice husband you have! :)

Magen said...

You are one lucky girl Sara! And Good job Steve! What a wonderful gift to come home to.

Ginger said...

That is impressive Steve! I wondered if part of it was procrastinating studing for finals:)

Braydon and Ashlee said...

Yeah! Sara we are blog buddies!!! Hooray! Plus also thumbs up to Steve... send him to our apartment anytime!

Sarah said...

So I was blog surfing and found your blog off of Ashlee's. I love all of your wedding pictures! You look so beautiful! P.S. My husband and I thought your halloween costumes were HILARIOUS!!

Ginger said...

Hey Sar! I hope you are feeling better. I heard from grandma that you had the plague! That's no fun! Come see us when you can!

RickAndGina said...

What a good boy! But you know what.... you are one of the lucky ones. His mom and dad taught him so well. Good job Steven!

Steph said...

So what's the secret? I can't even get my hubby to pick up his clothes! Consider yourself lucky, not many men are like that! Hope all is well for you guys, it's been too long! :)