Sunday, June 28, 2009

Last week, Steve and I went to Hogle Zoo with some of our family. We had lots of fun, and we got to see the animals from Madagascar. Here's a few pictures.

Us enjoying the nice hot sun.
I made Jess and Kaylie stand in front of the elephants so I could take their picture. I convinced them I needed it because their birthday was the next day. So they let me.

I brought some pixie stix with us and when Jade ate her first one, she put so much of it in her mouth that it was too much for her and this is what her face looked like-puckered. Haha! After that they were her favorite and she kept asking for more "sticks".
After our zoo trip we headed up to Powerhouse to go camping with Steve's family. We had so much fun, we got to use our tent for the first time! Yay! And we got to try out our 4-wheeler on the trails. Steve looks like he's having fun, right? He really did...he told me so.

6 comments:

Magen said...

I heard the reunion was fun. I wish I could have made it. I hope I can see you guys sometime this summer.

I don't think it would hurt you to smile Steve :)

C.B. said...

I am glad you had fun at the zoo Sara. Miss you guys.

Ricky and Chelsey said...

I wonder if we were at the zoo on the same day, that would have been so fun to see you! I miss you tons as well, we need to catch up!

Jill Sanders said...

Hey, we just went to the zoo too! We went as a family and then Coop got to go again with a friend a couple of days later. He likes the elephants the best and Ol just wants to play in any water he sees. I guess the "waterball" at the entrance, the carousel, and the trains are Ol's favorite things. He could care less about the animals!

Ginger said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!! I hope you have a great day!! Tell Steve happy birthday from me too. (didn't he just have his?)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sara!! Hope you are having a fun day!!
Love ya!
Susy