Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Nobody Puts Baby in the Corner

At work the other day, I was checking up on some flower arrangements at one of the restaurants and they happened to be filming for the show Next Iron Chef. I've never watched it, but it was still exciting. I thought they would make me leave the restaurant, but in the spot I was they told me it would be fine-as long as I stayed there. So I kept working but right before they said "Ok people this is for real!" (yes, they really say that) the director made sure I was going to stay put... in the corner. Nice.
Anyway, here are a few pictures of this particular restaurant. I get to go there almost everyday. It's an authentic Spanish restaurant where I am able to increase my Spanish vocabulary :) And a fun fact about this restaurant is that in the restrooms, the music is very soft so they can play a recording of a woman teaching lots of Spanish phrases like "What's your name" and "I'm hungry". Haha, it's fun and I think I'm almost fluent.


This is a picture of the wall tiles. "Very Colorful"..."Muy colorido"
These are cool bubble dividers hanging from the ceiling. "This restaurant is beautiful"..."Este restaurante es hermoso".

This is the other side of the restaurant-it looks fancy with those chandeliers. "Check please!"..."La cuenta, por favor!"


These are the budvases on every table. I have to make sure all 62 of them look amazing! There are more arrangements too, but no pictures yet, sorry.


3 comments:

Jill Sanders said...

That is so cool! What is the name of the restaurant? (And next time I'm in Vegas, will you take me there? We may have to leave my three boys with Stevie.) :)

RickAndGina said...

So fun!!! What a fun job you have!

Ricky and Chelsey said...

I've been thinking every day to call you back from like a month ago! I always think you're probably at work so I don't but I would love to catch up! I will remember and call, I promise! I hope you are well!