Wednesday, November 5, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!












So Steve and I had a pretty good Halloween. We were mostly excited about our costumes-Steve's was awesome! See if you can guess what we were? The best thing about his costume was the pipe. (Ok, the jacket was pretty sweet too) We bought some bubbles for Steve/Hugh, so he could blow bubbles all night-it was pretty cool. We went to a party at Shalee's house, and played games and ate delicious snacks-it was fun. And Shalee also told us we had one of the best costumes ever, thanks again Shalee!



The delicious caramel apples Shalee made.

Hugh and his wholesome bunny.

8 comments:

C.B. said...

Looked like you both had lots of fun. You ad steve looked awesome in your costumes.

Ricky and Chelsey said...

Sara, we need to catch up! We haven't talked in forever. If you have a day off this next week, give me a call and I will come see your newly decorated house!

Ginger said...

Love it! Great idea for customes. I have to wonder though--is Hugh's bunny really that wholesome?

Megan D. said...

That is hilarious! I'm so glad you actually did it. :)

Jill Sanders said...

You two crack me up!

Magen said...

You guys look great! I'm glad you had a Happy Halloween. I haven't seen you in TOO long. Hopefully I will see you when I come up during the holidays! Love you!

RickAndGina said...

Hi you two, this is your cousin GINA. Sorry that I haven't met you yet Sara. Welcome to the family by the way!!! You two are just darling.

Lando & Cami said...

Sara, I am so glad things are good for you!! I hope you don't mind I added you.