Sunday, December 7, 2008

Holiday Preparations

Wow I am excited for the Holidays! I just wish we could get some snow! (Yes Steve, I just said I want it to snow). Anyway, we are decorating our apartment, it's looking pretty festive. I have gotten some great and easy ideas from HGTV! We hung some outdoor Christmas lights yesterday-Steve did awesome! Even though I bought the crappy cord hooks he made it look great. I will have to post some pictures later. Well, I'm off to enjoy Christmas movies now...

5 comments:

C.B. said...

Cute Christmas background Sara! Love it! I bet you have the cutest decorated apartment ever!

Ginger said...

Can't wait to see picturs of your decorations. We drove by your house after the blessing cause I knew you would have something cute outside--love the red snowflakes!

Megan D. said...

I am excited to see your Christmas decor. :) Post soon. I love decorating for the holidays. Its great. :)

Melanie said...

Just waiting for the pictures...

Ricky and Chelsey said...

We miss you too! We are nearly moved... working on it still but hopefully this week we'll be done. I will need you to still be my friend and have visits even though we will be further away now. As soon as we get settled I will call you to come help me decorate!