Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween.......................................09

So, this year Steve and I dressed up as Eric and Ariel from the Little Mermaid. It is one of my favorite movies-just ask my parents. I can sing just like her and they know it! (I wish). But our costumes turned out pretty good. I think it would have been really funny if Steve was Ariel and I was Eric. I don't think he would have gone for that though. Oh well, it was fun. We had trick-or-treaters starting at 4:15!, went to fun parties, and ate lots of candy. Thanks for being a good sport Steve...I love Halloween.


3 comments:

C.B. said...

You made the perfect Ariel! Thanks for coming to our party!

Braydon and Ashlee said...

Your costume was great! LOVED it! We cant wait to come visit you in Vegas!

Megan D. said...

Cute Sara! You are so fun! I hear you have some awesome news. I can't wait to hear all about it!