Friday, December 18, 2009

December

So we safely moved to Las Vegas NV, and it is exciting and scary for us. I started my job at the new Aria resort. It's pretty cool, very stressful and I've been working very long hours! But the hotel is beautiful, there are so many cool things to see. Since I work all day we haven't had any free time to go see much, (except for the Target down the street from our house!) but hopefully we can soon. We REALLY miss everyone, I hope that we can come home for Christmas but we're not sure right now. I love Christmas time, and that makes me even more homesick! But if you're ever coming down to Vegas, please call us. We're pretty fun sometimes :)

8 comments:

Braydon and Ashlee said...

It is fun to come visit, wish we could have stayed longer. :)

C.B. said...

I am glad you are liking your new job! I hope you will get christmas off to celebrate!

Ricky and Chelsey said...

I hope you guys are okay too! I know it is so hard to move away and start scary new things! I hope you are taking pictures of your awesome designs and your new house and everything cause I want to see them. I am so thrilled for you and I hope it is a great experience :)

Jill Sanders said...

Oh, Sara! We miss you! I'm glad things are going well down there and I won't worry about you quite as much now that I know you are close to a Target. :)

RickAndGina said...

I should get you in touch with my girlfriend Shae and her little family there in Vegas. She is on my blog under the friends link: shaemarie. Im sure she would love a new friend.

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Hi Sara! Gina is right, I ALWAYS love new friends! I have lived in Vegas for a couple of years, i'd love to introduce you to some of our friends if you ever want to! We will be here until May, so give me a call if you are up for it! (maybe we are even in the same stake!) email me at shaemariej@hotmail.com

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

PS I am at Target like EVERY day! we have probably been right behind each other in line at least once!

RickAndGina said...

How is Vegas? I am so glad Shae commented to you. She is such a sweetie. Well, you guys make sure if you ever need anything....you make sure and call us!!!!!!! We are so close and Rick has business in Vegas plenty so remember we're here too.